iRun - Runner's Belt With Springy Leash - Fluorescent Safety Yellow - Reflective Strip - Adjustable$24.99
Features and Purposes
- iRun Running Belt with Springy Dog Leash includes all you need to make running with your dog enjoyable
- Both pieces are made from 1" fluorescent yellow tubular nylon webbing that has a silky texture and flexibility that won't irritate skin
- The running belt dog leash features 3M reflective material and brightly colored material
- Helps keep you and your dog safe because it can be seen from 600 feet away by reflecting light
- Made with premium components for maximum durability
- For use with dogs up to 150 lbs
- Running belt dog leash adjusts to fit waists from 26" to 40"
- Made in USA
The iRun Running Belt with Springy Dog Leash includes all you need to make running with your dog enjoyable. Both pieces are made from 1" tubular nylon webbing that has a silky texture and flexibility that won't irritate skin. This webbing's durability exceeds military specifications and has a tensile strength of more than 4,000 pounds. The runner's dog leash belt features a 1/2" silver reflective strip from 3M that is easily seen by day and visible from over 600 feet away with light. The hardware was chosen for elite performance and durability. The belt fastens and releases with a plastic side release buckle that is both secure and easy to release. A top quality, heavy duty bolt snap is sewn into the leash for quick collar hook up and features an easy-to-push thumb bar that adds ease with use. For use with dogs up to 150 lbs. Manufactured by Petflect in North Carolina!
Before we were manufacturers, we were consumers. And as consumers we were frustrated with poor quality pet gear made overseas. After only a few uses most of the gear would wear down and break. We at Petflect decided to fill that quality void ourselves.
Dogs are strong, smart, and fearless so it’s an honor to make products targeted to their active lifestyles. Petflect is committed to making products that meet the highest quality standards. All of our sewn goods are made in our facility in Lake Norman, North Carolina to a PREMIUM STANDARD.